Problem & solution in research & publication
This procedure applies to complaints about the policies, procedures, or actions of the Journal of Water Resources and Geosciences editorial staff. We welcome complaints as they provide an opportunity and a spur for improvement, and we aim to respond quickly, courteously, and constructively. Please write your complaint with journal title, vol. no., issue no., paper ID, paper title, page no.
Our definition of a complaint is as follows:
- The complainant defines his or her expression of unhappiness as a complaint.
- We infer that the complainant is not simply disagreeing with a decision we have made or something we have published (which happens every day) but thinks that there has been a failure of the process - for example, a long delay or a rude response - or a severe misjudgment.
- The complaint must be about something that is within the responsibility of the Journal of Water Resources and Geosciences - content or process.
Journal of Water Resources and Geosciences are aware of the complaints stated below:
1) Authorship complaints
2) Plagiarism complaints
3) Multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication/Simultaneous submission
4) Research results misappropriation
5) Allegations of research errors and fraud
6) Research standards violations
7) Undisclosed conflicts of interest
8) Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers